"Convenience, value, and service are the reasons I’ve hosted three businesses with Ricoh Data Center. Setup is a snap, the control console is very easy to use, and the support staff is responsive and personable. "
24 x 7 Support - Don't want to lose your sleep tonight over monitoring your server? Urgent issue to be fixed? Our support team are available throughout.
Ricoh India Ltd established in 1993 is a 73.6% owned subsidiary of Ricoh Co. Ltd. Japan. The Indian Public holds the remaining 26.4% shareholding.
Ricoh India has a nationwide presence through 16 branch offices.